|Changelog Version: 3.4.0-1 Stable (latest) Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 3.4.0|
|Changelog Version: 3.3.0-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 3.3.0|
2. Set x64 to default arch (x86 does not work for me under DSM 6.2)
|Changelog Version: 3.2.0-3 Stable Download|
|1. Added missing architectures (denverton)|
2. Switched to the new TeamSpeak3 Icon
3. Extended the TS3Server Interface
3.1 Added the ability to create ServerAdmin Tokens
|Changelog Version: 3.2.0-2 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 3.2.0|
2. Added a TeamSpeak 3 licence dialog in install_uifile and upgrade_uifile, which you need to accept in order to install the TeamSpeak3 Server.
3. Added a new dialog in install_uifile and upgrade_uifile, in which you can choose between 32bit (x86) and 64bit (amd64) TeamSpeak 3 Server files.
4. Some other small changes.
|Changelog Version: 18.104.22.168-2 Stable Download|
|1. Added missing architectures|
|Changelog Version: 22.214.171.124-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 126.96.36.199|
|Changelog Version: 188.8.131.52-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 184.108.40.206|
|Changelog Version: 220.127.116.11-2 Stable Download|
|1. Included the missing Perl CGI module for Perl greater or equal 5.24.0, to get the TeamSpeak Interface working, without a workaround.|
2. Extended the TS3Server Interface
2.1. Added the ability to apply a NPL License to the Server
3. Some other small changes
|Changelog Version: 18.104.22.168-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 22.214.171.124|
|Changelog Version: 126.96.36.199-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 188.8.131.52|
|Changelog Version: 184.108.40.206-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 220.127.116.11|
|Changelog Version: 18.104.22.168-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 22.214.171.124|
|Changelog Version: 3.0.13-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 3.0.13|
Previous server versions never supported DNS names in white / blacklist.
There just was no error about it and it was semi-ignored,
which however caused other issues.
As such there is now an error being thrown and the server is shutting down instead of allowing such malformed input,
which could result in problems and security issues.
|Changelog Version: 126.96.36.199-3 Stable Download|
|1. Fixed a litte bug in the Interface (Backup selection list)|
|Changelog Version: 188.8.131.52-2 Stable Download|
|1. Fixed a litte bug in the start-stop-status script|
|Changelog Version: 184.108.40.206-1 Stable Download|
|1. Extended the TS3Server Interface and added DSM 6.0 support|
1.1 Added the ability, to set startparamter
1.2 Added the ability, to make backups and save them in a user defined folder
1.3 Added the ability, to restore from a previous backup
2. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 220.127.116.11
|Changelog Version: 18.104.22.168-4 Stable Download|
|1. Fixed a bug, that would prevent to show the right status of the ts3server after a DS reboot|
|Changelog Version: 22.214.171.124-3 Stable Download|
|1. Fixed a bug, that would prevent the ts3server to start, if u upgrade from Version 126.96.36.199-1|
|Changelog Version: 188.8.131.52-2 Stable Download|
|1. Added DSM 6.0 support|
3. Stopping the TeamSpeak3 Server works again
2. Please note that the TeamSpeak3 Server Interface is still bugged and disabled for now!
|Changelog Version: 184.108.40.206-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 220.127.116.11|
|Changelog Version: 18.104.22.168-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 22.214.171.124|
|Changelog Version: 3.0.12-1 Stable Download|
|1. Upgraded TeamSpeak to version 3.0.12|
2. Changed the way how to backup server files
2.1 Backup files are now predefined
2.2 Backup dirs: 'files' 'logs'
2.3 Backup files: 'ts3server.sqlitedb' 'query_ip_whitelist.txt' 'query_ip_blacklist.txt' 'ts3server.ini' 'ts3db_mysql.ini' 'licensekey.dat'
3. Changes made to preinst, postinst, preuninst, postuninst, preupgrade and postupgrade in the install.sh
|Changelog Version: 126.96.36.199-3 Stable Download|
|1. Added braswell support.|
2. The Log Viewer in the Package Center shows now the lastest Server and Virtual-Server logfile.